Why I can't be just myself?

World's most trickiest and hardest thing to do is just being myself. Why 90% of the world is into more materialistic thing? Why all the time they have to please others? Why they need to be opinionated all the time when one's opinion is based on one's experience? Why they have to poke their nose in other people's matter? Why can't be they just for one time be themselves? Oh, how I love being true to myself even for a short time. This is what I face all the time while I'm still alive. Does alive means all this stupidity, criticism, appeasing? Oh, darned then I wished myself better dead or stay clear from such shitholes. I just want myself to be happy with little things. Moments matters not materialism. Moments you cherish or become slave to. Moments is all you have when your time is up. Be peaceful with what you have. There is no point in excruciating yourself in wild goose chase of materialistic things. If you're happy from inside your world is happier. Thats it make yourself happy by making others smile. One small jesture counts. Do it for yourself afterall your body makes countless effort to keep you fit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My in-depth guide to Punjabi spicy food